[tenchi:105113] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject [tenchi:105113] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 18:09:04 -0700
Michael Haney wrote:

>Seeing more of Skuld and Urd would be nice, we all
>love to see Bell-chan.  @_@
>
>To see more of Mara would be interesting since she is
>a very interesting character.  Peorth was never in the
>OAV but appeared in the movie though she was OCC
>according to the canon of the Manga.  In the manga
>Peorth was madly in love with Keiichi!

Ah yes, Peorth.  I never got the impression she was madly in love.  A
certain facination for sure, but I felt more competition with Belldandy
than anything else.

-K.T.K

Search field Search string

archive list