[tenchi:105112] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105112] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:00:25 -0800 (PST)
--- KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com> wrote:
> Tamiya and Ootaki.  I personally thought they were
> well portrayed in the
> movie.  I mean they weren't there for much, but you
> have to keep in mind
> by that point in the story they had already
> graduated, so...
> And anyway I thought they had lots of attention in
> the OVA.
> I want to see more of the sidestory Skuld and Urd
> stuff.   Skuld's
> struggling with magic, Urd's true self, etc.  And
> just more of those
> other characters.  Banpei, Mara (Marler?), et al.
> Especially Mara.
----------

Seeing more of Skuld and Urd would be nice, we all
love to see Bell-chan.  @_@

To see more of Mara would be interesting since she is
a very interesting character.  Peorth was never in the
OAV but appeared in the movie though she was OCC
according to the canon of the Manga.  In the manga
Peorth was madly in love with Keiichi!

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney