[tenchi:105110] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105110] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:18:42 -0800 (PST)
--- Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com> wrote:
> As long as they don't screw it up too much, this can
> only be a good
> thing.  And I've been waiting a very long time for
> this.
> For those that paid attention, the opening of the
> OVAs had a whole
> bucketful of characters and material that never even
> got touched upon
> in the series...  Leading me to believe that they
> were expecting to get
> further with the OVA than they did (unfortunately
> happens to too many
> OVA series).
> Maybe with the success of GXP (and the money AIC
> got), this will be a
> go.
> I wonder which group will share release... VAP,
> Geneon, Bandai,
> Avec...?
----------

I'm just glad this series is getting some more
attention.  The OAVs came out some time ago but nobody
has forgotten about Bell-chan at all.  I still
consider her one of the Top 5 Most Beautiful Anime
Girls Of All Time...with Mizuho-chan of Onegai Teacher
in the number one spot BTW.  Anyway, I do hope they
use more material from the manga for the TV series.
If they do a 26 episode season then it is likely that
the other characters will get more attention like that
big guy Tamia and his sidekick Orotaki (think that was
him) who looks like Priniciple Kuno from Ranma 1/2 in
a black leather jacket.  Those two were really
clueless in the Ah! My Goddess movie, but Bell-chan
looked gorgeous.

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney