[tenchi:105106] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105106] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Fri, 2 Apr 2004 06:25:22 -0800 (PST)
--- Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I learned that a new TV series based on Ah! My Goddess
> will be appearing in Japan later this year.

As long as they don't screw it up too much, this can only be a good
thing.  And I've been waiting a very long time for this.

For those that paid attention, the opening of the OVAs had a whole
bucketful of characters and material that never even got touched upon
in the series...  Leading me to believe that they were expecting to get
further with the OVA than they did (unfortunately happens to too many
OVA series).
Maybe with the success of GXP (and the money AIC got), this will be a
go.
I wonder which group will share release... VAP, Geneon, Bandai,
Avec...?

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited