[tenchi:105105] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com>
subject [tenchi:105105] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:02:18 +0800
> From: "Michael Haney" <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
> I learned that a new TV series based on Ah! My Goddess
> will be appearing in Japan later this year.  Does
> anyone have any further info on this.  I read the
> story on AnimeNewsNetwork.com but they did not have
> too many details on what it will be about.  I assume
> it will be a TV series adaptation of the manga which
> will not skip over the details the OAV skipped.

This was what I posted on Megami ML on 3/25, reporting on
the announcement on Comic Monthly Afternoon:

Announcement: The AMG TV anime series project has just been
              started.  Anime production will be executed
              by AIC, and the director is Gouda Hiroaki.
              No on-air date yet.  Detail director
              interview will be released in June issue of
              Afternoon.  Present for drawing: 1 director
              Gouda's illustration of Bell-chan (illustrated
              on 2004/3/4).

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org