Re: Tenchi GXP's US release date is today, but...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tenchi GXP's US release date is today, but...
date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:16:37 -0800 (PST)
--- Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Actually, we don't know that Pioneer even had the opportunity to bid
> on
> GXP. Because of the AIC/Pioneer history with Tenchi, Pioneer might
> not
> have even been considered, and I suspect that Funimation might have
> been
> approached prior to other companies (as a consideration, perhaps, for
>
> having licensed Blue Gender from AIC).

Though that may be true, many companies don't just sit still while
deals go through (or many hollywood industry mags would have little
purpose other than advertising).  I am certain Pioneer knew that
Kajishima had plans to restart Tenchi, and if they had offered enough,
I'm fairly certain AIC would probably bow to profits... or at least
think long and hard.

--- "Long.g.g.g heh heh.  Hard.d.d heh heh." -- Beavis and Butthead
(many times)

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited