Re: Tenchi GXP's US release date is today, but...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Tenchi GXP's US release date is today, but...
date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:54:33 -0800
Gregory Himes wrote:
> If Pioneer had wanted it,
> they would have stepped in front of VAP and produced it in Japan, they
> didn't.  If they were interested in producing it here (like they
> apparently have for most Gonzo Digimation House products) they would
> have outbid Funimation for it -- they didn't.

Actually, we don't know that Pioneer even had the opportunity to bid on
GXP. Because of the AIC/Pioneer history with Tenchi, Pioneer might not
have even been considered, and I suspect that Funimation might have been
approached prior to other companies (as a consideration, perhaps, for
having licensed Blue Gender from AIC).

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list