Re: OVA 15 question...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Rolf <rolfwind@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OVA 15 question...
date Tue, 9 Mar 2004 05:10:37 -0800 (PST)
Hello,

Thank you for the pointer, but like I do with any BBS
system (2ch is huge) I'm relying more on my trust of
the poster than the environment, who has proved very
reliable in the past.

But that's also why I appended a 'supposedly' on the
quote.

Cheers,

Rolf

--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > From: "Rolf" <rolfwind@yahoo.com>
> > The Japanese BBS has amoung its many categories a
> > section where people discuss MK doujin (I'm told
> > use the search function):
> > http://2ch.net/
>
> Just a warning.  2ch, AKA 2-channel, is full of
> rumours.
> You would not be able to determine who is right or
> wrong.
> 2ch was also invovled in a couple of spreading
> incorrect
> info and had caused police to step in for
> investigation.
>
> That said, 2ch is very entertaining, especially
> those
> who loved ascii arts.  If you have seen Komugi-chan
> Episode 1, you would find all those 2ch cats there.
> (^_^)
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com,