Re: OVA 15 question...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Rolf <rolfwind@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OVA 15 question...
date Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:00:16 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

Having talked to more Japanese capable fans than
myself several months ago about this issue - it's
supposedly from a quote from MK doujinshi that goes
like this on Nobuyuki:

"40 years old is physical appearance. Actually 200
years old."

I'm sorry, I don't know which specific Doujinshi - but
you want to try the BBS below to find out more.  It
wouldn't be surprising, Tenchi's Auntie from the Baby
Taro episode also went to the Galactic Academy.

The Japanese BBS has amoung its many categories a
section where people discuss MK doujin (I'm told to
use the search function):
http://2ch.net/

I'm of the opinion Nobuyuki is the real father, given
this information and Tennyo's casual (sometimes
bordering on belligerent) actions around the man.  But
I haven't seen it completely confirmed.

Rolf

--- JLHOnami@mchsi.com wrote:
> I just got done watching the latest episode, and in
> it Tennyo states that she
> is nearly 80 years old.  Someone mentioned that
> Nobuyuki is supposed to be 200
> years old.  I didn't see that stated anywhere during
> the episode, so I just
> wondered where that info was coming from.
>
> 	Thanx!		Jeff
>
> Jeffery (Jeff) Harris
> JLHOnami@mchsi.com

Search field Search string