Re: OVA 15 question...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: OVA 15 question...
date Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:44:28 -0800 (PST)
--- Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:

> Has it been fansubbed, or are you going by a translation?  Mainly
> asking as I
> don't recall seeing any mention of a fansub here on the mailing list.
>

> Just curious.

It was mentioned on one of the lists, since I mentioned it in response
to a question.

At least 3 groups subbed ep 14
At least 2 groups subbed ep 15

Go to Animesuki.com and you can check their "Series" listing, and if
you want to view it, get bittorrent and download them.  Or you could
just wait about 18 months for the DVDs to be released here.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited