Re: OVA 15 question...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject Re: OVA 15 question...
date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 22:04:33 +0100
"Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:

>> From: JLHOnami@mchsi.com
>>
>>I just got done watching the latest episode, and in it Tennyo states that
she

>>is nearly 80 years old.  Someone mentioned that Nobuyuki is supposed to be
>>200 years old.  I didn't see that stated anywhere during the episode, so I
just

>>wondered where that info was coming from.
>
>Has it been fansubbed, or are you going by a translation?  Mainly asking as I
>don't recall seeing any mention of a fansub here on the mailing list.

It has been subbed quite some time ago. I never heard of Nobs age till
now and am really curious about that myself.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs