Re: <OT> I am the FFXI pwnij!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject Re: <OT> I am the FFXI pwnij!
date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 10:13:00 -0800
--------- Original Message ---------

DATE: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 05:07:15
> From: "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>

>------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C404CB.39474220
>	charset="iso-8859-1"
>
>Hehe, Lvl 10 BLM. I rule! That is all! :-p
>Also, kuuta you need to check your delivery box.
>Junior I'm rdy to be PL'd now. :-D

Power leveling would have been a lot more fun than what I ended up doing
yesterday.  I logged on, found that the linkshell Mission 12 trip I'd
prepared wasn't going to happen (the other WHM was on break, the tank wasn't
on yet, and the RDM who's leaving today decided he didn't want to do it until
he'd earned a good 12K exp), and ultimately ended up spending two hours in a
group that could never quite fill up so we could go hunting.

meh...

junior

Search field Search string

archive list