Re: <OT> Grrrrr, fekkin' FFXI Won't Let Me In!!!!

from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: <OT> Grrrrr, fekkin' FFXI Won't Let Me In!!!!
date Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:26:37 -0800
At 05:18 AM 3/4/2004 -0500, Bear Powell wrote:
>Nvm, I got the damn thing to working. It seems
>I had to wait for some kind of server reset. Now
>I am downloading the patches so my play time
>probably won't start until later today. I guarantee
>my Taru BLM will start wreaking havoc soon.
>Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
>
>Caitsith will never be the same!!
>Taru Powa!!!!

damn was hoping it would never let you in and youd play a good game instead ;P

^_^x KD
"I simply love killing. I kill, therefore i am. Thats all the proof i need
of my existance"-The butcher/FMA

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited