Re: <OT> Grrrrr, fekkin' FFXI Won't Let Me In!!!!

from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: <OT> Grrrrr, fekkin' FFXI Won't Let Me In!!!!
date Thu, 4 Mar 2004 05:18:26 -0500
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C401A8.1F73C1F0
	charset="iso-8859-1"

Nvm, I got the damn thing to working. It seems
I had to wait for some kind of server reset. Now
I am downloading the patches so my play time
probably won't start until later today. I guarantee
my Taru BLM will start wreaking havoc soon.
Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Caitsith will never be the same!!
Taru Powa!!!!

Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung