Re: (OT) Final Fantasy XI ...was...Re: Trying to...

to tenchi@usagi.org, tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: (OT) Final Fantasy XI ...was...Re: Trying to...
date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:44:21 -0800
At 08:56 AM 2/27/2004 -0800, Joseph Riggs wrote:
>The biggest problem I've experienced in the game to date (besides the
>inability to get groups at times, particularly starting in the late 30's) is
>the utter incompetence of some of the people in the game.  I've run into bad
>players in Everquest, but I've never run into so many people who are horrible
>at their jobs as I have in this game.

im pretty sure this is largely caused by the fact that the interface is the
most horrible interface used on any game, ever. Its been proven to cause
cancer in lab rats

that, and most of the good players realized how bad the game is and left =P

^_^x KD
"The only question I was asking was "What Would Hitler Do?" In fact I made
a bracelet with "WWHD?" on it so that whenever I had a dilemma I could just
contemplate what Hitler would do if he were in my position. You'd be pretty
surprised how often Hitler would "eat more cake and then masturbate"-SA

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs