Re: (OT) Final Fantasy XI ...was...Re: Trying to...

to tenchi@usagi.org, <tenchi@usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: (OT) Final Fantasy XI ...was...Re: Trying to...
date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:40:25 -0800
At 12:33 AM 2/27/2004 -0500, Bear Powell wrote:
>Alrighty, it seems I am going against my prior statements about FFXI. :-o
>I have been piggybacking on a friends account for a bit now playing a Monk
>a little bit, but mostly Fishing. Pretty damn sad, but I am addicted to
>fishing
>in this game. :-/ Seeing that I am playing it a lot by fishing whenever I
>get a
>chance my best friend is buying me a copy so I can fish and adventure with
>him some. :-) He's a Lvl 18 RDM - Lvl 8 BLM so far and I don't think it'll
>take me too long to catch up with him as I play a boatload more than him.

*smacks the crap outa bear*

bah wtf. I recomend using hte disks for coasters like i do with SWG and
this game. they both suck ass. If you have to though look up online whats
going on. i seem to remember summoners sucked ass. Dragoons also had
problems if i remember right, although their dragons were pretty sweet

^_^x KD

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited