Re: Fancy LaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Fancy LaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!
date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:36:08 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hitoshi Doi":
> Bear "replicant" Powell wrote:
> Hitoshi Doi Wrote:
> | > P.S. to replicant: Do you still like Sawai Natsumi?
> |
> | Very much so, but I have heard nothing new in a very long time.
> | Since my Japanese is very elementary I have trouble gaining information
> | from her diary and bbs on natsumi.tv so I can rarely find english
> | information.
>
> I saw her appear in an event for the first time in about two years.
> It seems she will be appearing in some event in March too.

Yayyy!! It's about time. I was beginning to think she had settled
down and gotten married. >_<

> | Machine translations of her site are very poor. I have heard she is
doing
> | some acoustic (piano) stuff that is supposed to be good. Anything you
> | know would be great. :-) You still get to take pictures of her, you
lucky
> | person.
>
> Took pics of her for the first time in two years..
>
> photos.usagi.org/sayaka/20040207/

Wow, she has trimmed down and still looks just as beautiful. :-)
Thank you Hitoshi. I hope you get to see her more in March.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs