Re: Fancy LaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Fancy LaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!
date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:20:48 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Michael Borgwardt"
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>  > Christian "Schobronics" Schober wrote:
>  > | "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net> wrote:
>  > |
>  > | >I'm secure in myself enough to say I love magical girl stuff. :-)
>  > | >Hitoshi has gotten me to like many of them over the years. ^_^
>  > |
>  > | Hehe. There never is too much kawaiiness.
>  >
>  > There hasn't been much recently..
>
> What about Bottle Fairy? I usually can't stand excessive cuteness,  but
> that one
> somehow slipped past my defenses...

Still haven't seen Bottle Fairies, but I want to. The seiyuu who plays
Sarara in BF played as Naru in Love Hina. Damn, I love to watch
Love Hina. ^o^

Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs