Re: Fancy LaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Fancy LaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!
date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:32:42 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hitoshi Doi"
> Christian "Schobronics" Schober wrote:
> | "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net> wrote:
> |
> | >I'm secure in myself enough to say I love magical girl stuff. :-)
> | >Hitoshi has gotten me to like many of them over the years. ^_^
> |
> | Hehe. There never is too much kawaiiness.
>
> There hasn't been much recently..
> Right now the only anime I watch is Digi Charat Nyo and Juubei-chan 2.
> But I also watch the live action Sailor Moon and live action
> Ace wo Nerae. (^_^;

I haven't seen any Digi Charat Nyo yet. :-(
Jubei-chan 2 also I haven't seen, but the original was very fun.
LA version of SM and AWN sounds interesting. The LA version
I myself have seen of SM is not the same I am sure. ^o^!

> P.S. to replicant: Do you still like Sawai Natsumi?

Very much so, but I have heard nothing new in a very long time.
Since my Japanese is very elementary I have trouble gaining information
from her diary and bbs on natsumi.tv so I can rarely find english
information.
Machine translations of her site are very poor. I have heard she is doing
some acoustic (piano) stuff that is supposed to be good. Anything you
know would be great. :-) You still get to take pictures of her, you lucky
person.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs