Re: Fancy LaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject Re: Fancy LaLaLaLaLaLa!!!!
date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:17:02 +0100
"Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net> wrote:

>I'm secure in myself enough to say I love magical girl stuff. :-)
>Hitoshi has gotten me to like many of them over the years. ^_^

Hehe. There never is too much kawaiiness.

>Only stuff I usely dislike is Mecha

Same here. Most of them are too stupid for my tastes. IMHO the last good
ones have been Argento Soma (2000) and RahXephon (2002).

>and Miyazaki. >:-)

I like Miyazaki. His works are not the usual stuff, more family oriented,
similar to Disney, but much better. On the other hand, I think Kokoro
Library isn't boring. ^_^

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs