Re: Galaxy Express 999 (OT)

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Cody Riebe <stephangrothisgod@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Galaxy Express 999 (OT)
date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:24:22 -0800 (PST)
--0-1136265920-1077002662=:79478

So, did Viz stop distribution of the movies then? I found a couple of copies
on eBay but, why would Viz have the rights to a dead title? BTW, if I had an
LD Player I'd be very interested in those movies.

                                                 -Cody

"Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku"

'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com> wrote:
> From: "Cody Riebe"
> I remember Sci-Fi showing the first and second Galaxy Express 999
> movies a couple of years ago. I remember that there were really good and
> decided to buy them. For some reason, all I can find is the TV series for
> sale. Weren't those the movies that I saw on Sci-Fi? I'm kinda lost.
Thanks.

There are 3 movies of Galaxy Express 999:
1st - Galaxy Express 999 (1979)
2nd - Sayonara Galaxy Express 999 (1981)
3rd - Galaxy Express 999 Eternal Fantasy (1998)

Original Japanese Region 2 DVD Box had been
released for the movies.

It happens I have the LD Box set for the first 2 movies
(original Japanese LD Box Set) that I want to sell.

Please email me private if you are interested.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string