Re: Galaxy Express 999 (OT)

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Galaxy Express 999 (OT)
date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 03:50:52 +0800
> From: "Cody Riebe" <stephangrothisgod@yahoo.com>
>       I remember Sci-Fi showing the first and second Galaxy Express 999
> movies a couple of years ago. I remember that there were really good and
> decided to buy them. For some reason, all I can find is the TV series for
> sale. Weren't those the movies that I saw on Sci-Fi? I'm kinda lost.
Thanks.

There are 3 movies of Galaxy Express 999:
1st - Galaxy Express 999 (1979)
2nd - Sayonara Galaxy Express 999 (1981)
3rd - Galaxy Express 999 Eternal Fantasy (1998)

Original Japanese Region 2 DVD Box had been
released for the movies.

It happens I have the LD Box set for the first 2 movies
(original Japanese LD Box Set) that I want to sell.

Please email me private if you are interested.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string