Re: Re: rambling on anime

to tenchi@usagi.org
from lil zelda <chasingmyshadow@cox.net>
subject Re: Re: rambling on anime
date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 9:04:11 -0500
Yeah, that's cool. I'll write her a little later on her opinion. I'm also
writing a fanfic as well and that's why I was curious to know the
information! I agree with you in that Sesshoumaru and Rin should be
father/daughter relationship. (I personally see Jaken and Rin as annoyed big
brother/entergetic little sister relationship. Don't know why just reminds me
of that kind of relationship. *laughs*)

> From: Brichan147@aol.com
> Date: 2004/02/15 Sun PM 10:34:47 EST
> To: tenchi@usagi.org
> Subject: Re: rambling on anime
>

> I don't really know if Sesshomaru and Rin will get together. I hope not,
> because she seems more like a little sister or a daughter to him, in my
eyes.

> (And
>
> I'm working on a fanfic that agrees with me. XD) But knowing how Rumiko's
> works turns out, the most unlikely people will be paired up. So yeah,
they'll

> probably be a couple. -_-; (still grumbles over the fact that Miroku and
Sango

> are "engaged")
>
> Someone you might want to ask is Michelle, she owns a really cool Sesshomaru
> site (sesshoumaru.com) Here's her email address; I believe it still works, I
> haven't written her in a while: miko@sesshoumaru.com
>
> Let us know what she says!
> -Bri

"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when
they quit. Never give up!" Vyse, Skies of Arcadia Legends

"I refuse to be a timid, little maiden!" Ryoko, Tenchi Muyo

"Crazy candy...." Pokey, Gumby

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited