Re: Tenchi Muyo 10th Anniversary DVD Box Set

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo 10th Anniversary DVD Box Set
date Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:00:41 -0800 (PST)
--- Stirling-Alexander Shaffer <saintmaximus@msn.com> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C3EBFC.5D1BE120
> 	charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> DAMN! That's some sweet stuff! I'd order, but my wallet just ran away
>
> screaming.
>   Anybody here who wants to give me a present I'd really like? Here's
 your   big chance:

http://www.rightstuf.com/aod/pd12201<http://www.rightstuf.com/aod/pd12201

Like I need to buy (even for someone else) another version of Tenchi
Muyo!?  Yeah, right!
I could let you have most of Tenchi Universe on LD (US Release), most
of MGPSTV on VHS, US release again...

The only version of Tenchi I don't have multiples (read as more than 3
versions of) is Shin Tenchi, which I have 2 versions... US DVD, and
Japanese LD --- believe me, the Japanese LDs were a much better buy,
and a better release.

What makes me wonder, is how the hell TRSI managed to get even one of
these... but then again, with a price equivalent to almost $1000 US,
and the bad economy in Japan, maybe that's why they had a few left from
the set of 5000.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited