Re: Tenchi Muyo! episode 15 Pan-Shots!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de>
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo! episode 15 Pan-Shots!
date Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:46:00 +0100 (CET)
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Alan Zabaro wrote:

> FWIW, I'm pretty sure it's the handwriting messing with you; Kajishima's
> first character puts a stroke in a place that really doesn't match where
> the typewritten fonts would have it go.

Such things are quite common with handwritten kanji, and some strokes
actually are *supposed* to be placed differently in handwriting.
If you stop to think about it, the same is true for our latin alphabet.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string