Re: kiyone ----> fansubs

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: kiyone ----> fansubs
date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 02:48:18 -0800
At 03:33 PM 1/3/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > kinda odd i havent seen much attempt to fansub this stuff. ive
> > been keeping up on the new releases and there just isn't much
> > interest in the new tenchi. *shrug* probably because it'll
> > probably be out here pretty quick i supose
>
>Quick, no.  It'll be a while.  At least 9 months from now before the
>final disc is available (probably more if they keep getting delays),
>and then you have to go through the dubbing and manufacturing
>processes.  Definitely not quick.
>
>However, AT LEAST 3 fansub groups did episode 14.  One was brand new
>and very amateur (got a large number of the lines wrong).  Goto
>animesuki.com and then "series" and then to "Tenchi Muyo."  If you are
>lucky, some of the torrents will still be active.  These are the two
>best.
*snip*

heh, ya, like i said, i keep up on the latest fansubs, but never really saw
anything past the first epp (14) coming out. hell ive had it on my HD since
you guys mentioned it for the first time and havent gotten around to
watching it, got a lot of stuff piled up (have all of Tsukihime and havent
even started on that either lol) i better just sit down and kill a day. ive
only been actually WATCHING the latest FMA, gungrave, and Avenger epps.
Still d.loading everything but its collecting dust. most of the other
stuffs been kinda sucking. especially Naruto, christ, summoning frogs? cmon

that sucks about the timeframe though, blea. I have noticed a lot of series
are coming out here much faster though. so i guess we can cross our fingers
it may speed over to our shores when its done

^_^x KD
"Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked will flow
like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the
vengfull striking hammer of god"-Boondock Saints

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs