Re: Harinoue's OVA relation chart

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Harinoue's OVA relation chart
date Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:53:50 -0800 (PST)
--- Jeff Harris <jlhonami@mchsi.com> wrote:

> -- but I didn't expect her to turn into a wimp. (I was
> amazed that she didn't fry Misaki after the latter used her
> face like so much taffy.)  So, is it safe to say that Ayeka wins
> more of the arguments since the Zero-merger event?

You will be shocked on how much Ryoko lets Airi and Ayeka get away with
in episode 15.
Airi practically "gets medieval" on Ryoko's face.  And Ryoko is
apparently quite fearful of Seto, though she apparently only knew her
as "Jurai no onihime," the demon princess of Jurai.  I guess even
though Ryoko beat the crap out of Jurai under Kagato's influence, some
of the stuff she saw scared the crap out of her.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited