Re: KD and KTK - New Star Wars game to watch for.

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: KD and KTK - New Star Wars game to watch for.
date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 16:19:07 -0800
At 11:29 AM 1/3/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Yep, developed and published by Lucas. What game turned you off from LA?
>I've thought other than being shitty on release dates and having coherent
>devs
>they usually do good products. Monkey Island, Full Throttle, Jedi Knight,
>Outlaws, Grim Fandango, and  most of the Star Wars games were all good ones.

never dug monkey island or played full throttle, but i remember the grim
fandango and sam and max hit the road.. those were pretty good. but those
were like 6 years ago. Lucas hasn't made anything good in a long time, it
just churns out shitty Starwars game after shitty starwars game. and no,
none of them are good

its kinda like 3D0 and their army man line, except 3D0 never had good games
to begin with, even in the past lol

^_^x KD
"When you actually lose someone important to you, its not sad or
heartbreaking. You can't feel anything. Not a thing..."Yuri/Planet ES

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs