Re: Tenchi Muyo! episode 15 Pan-Shots! and more (SPOILERS)

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Muyo! episode 15 Pan-Shots! and more (SPOILERS)
date Sat, 3 Jan 2004 13:38:19 -0800 (PST)
--- nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com> wrote:
> WOW!  I have to know what happened in the last episode after
> looking at those pan shots. who'd like to start explaining?

Easy, go to AICs BBS and go through the 5 pages of material under
Tenchi Muyo! 3rd Season.  They haven't gotten to the very final scenes
(it may just be due to mind shock), but someone did a very detailed
description across several posts of what happened.  I just viewed it
yesterday, and that's why I'm a little flustered over the title... I
thought my skills were a little better <sigh>

www.aicanime.com IIRC.  The site doesn't look anything like it did a
couple of months ago.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited