Re: Harinoue's OVA relation chart

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Rolf <rolfwind@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Harinoue's OVA relation chart
date Fri, 2 Jan 2004 22:32:47 -0800 (PST)
I realize that Mihoshi's telling was a fairy tale
practically but it establishes Kiyone Makibi's
character design in animation for the first time -
after Hasegawa created her in the novels...... Hayashi
(Novel 1) and Kajishima (MihoSpecial) drew up
character designs.  Kajishima even gave her the ever
present headband and GXP suit.

Mihoshi had several partners already - her brother's
wife I forget her name^_^, and I think some of the
characters of GXP.

According to MK, Kiyone Makibi doesn't exist in the
OAV-verse and probably doesn't fit in Mihoshi's
history.  There were also several OAV based
video-games written by Kuroda who featured Kiyone but
later events in the actual episodes contradicted the
games. (Tenchi must summon the LHWs to beat somebody,
but in episode 11 he tells Washu he hasn't summoned
the wings since Kagato)

I always felt the epsiode was simply a test run for TU
and MGPS.

-Rolf

http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
> BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the
> new URL!
> or visit the delapidated site --->
> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string