Re: kiyone

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: kiyone
date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 14:09:31 -0800
At 12:02 PM 1/2/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>--- lil zelda <chasingmyshadow@cox.net> wrote:
> > Thanks, I was thrown off a little when someone mentioned Kiyone's
> > funeral.
>
>Wait 'til you see the shots from ep 15 I'll have up shortly.
>
>Those Jurains are sure an incestral bunch.  Either that or Haruna gave
>Tenchi a power he doesn't know how to control, yet.
>That family tree is a thornbush where the fruit doesn't fall far from
>the trunk.

kinda odd i havent seen much attempt to fansub this stuff. ive been keeping
up on the new releases and there just isn't much interest in the new
tenchi. *shrug* probably because it'll probably be out here pretty quick i
supose

^_^x kD
"A dream too big will be taken away from you and destroyed... history has
proven that"-Lee/Gungrave

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited