Re: KD and KTK - New Star Wars game to watch for.

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: KD and KTK - New Star Wars game to watch for.
date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 14:06:42 -0800
At 09:47 AM 1/2/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>This could turn out to be really dam sweet for fast paced FPS junkies,
>strategy squad based fans, and SW geeks. Hell, it looks good enough
>I'd play it and I don't really like FPS games anymore. I finally get to be
>the Imperial Guards. >:-)
>http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/starwarsbattlefront/news_6084869.html
>
>*Sorry for double sending this KD. :-p

ya  a friend mentioned this to me last week. Seeing as how i hate star wars
i doubt i'll get into it. Still though, KOTOR was bad ass, if the games
good enough i may give it a look, im always down for a frag fest. The only
problem is i dont know who the dev is.. is lucasarts developing too or just
publishing? if its developing you can write it off now, they suck nuttz

^_^x KD
"Next up stay tuned for our special report on the clitoris, natures rubix
cube"-Family guy

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited