Re: Harinoue's OVA relation chart

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Harinoue's OVA relation chart
date Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:13:22 -0800 (PST)
--- Jeff Harris <jlhonami@mchsi.com> wrote:

> I didn't say she didn't loose a partner. It's just unlikely. About as
> unlikely as GP Officer Tenchi and the Galaxy Destroyer (TM).

Though there is little lives lost in GXP, it is quite obvious that the
pirates are (or were) cutthroat in many instances.  However, it is
obvious that several hundred GP Officers lost their lives and ships in
a couple of the pirate raids... So actually losing a partner isn't as
likely as losing you and your partner, it isn't very far-fetched
either.  Though with Seina's upcoming excapades, the pirate problem
might be waning.

As far as the rest (like my own) it's all just speculation, until
Kajishima reveals Mihoshi's past, and the reason she's so screwed up
now (unless he really likes her to be a total twit -- lord I hope not).

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited