Re: Harinoue's OVA relation chart

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject Re: Harinoue's OVA relation chart
date Thu, 01 Jan 2004 10:49:02 +0100
"Jeff Harris" <jlhonami@mchsi.com> wrote:

>I didn't say she didn't loose a partner. It's just unlikely. About as
>unlikely as GP Officer Tenchi and the Galaxy Destroyer (TM).
>IMHO the whole special is reeeaaallly exxaggerated. Just a fun story
>made up by Mihoshi with some true tidbits and lots of friends in weird
>roles. Maybe there really was some big accident. It could very well have
>caused her to become the Mihoshi as we know her. But... this story sure
>hasn't happened the way she told it.
>
>= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>Until lately I thought he would end up with a Aeka/Ryoko package. Now I
>think it really will turn out like in GXP...
>
>Uh, I do apologize for the shameless plug here, but I wrote a fanfic that
>deals with *both* issues intelligently and is guaranteed to not leave a bad
>aftertaste.

I really like the harem saga. ^_^

>My point being that it is possible for Mihoshi to be more than
>a cardboard cutout, and a Harem arrangement can work.  The trick in both
>cases is to not yield to stereotypes....now, whether Kajishima-san avoids
>that pitfall remains to be seen.

Yeah. Doesn't really fit with the "Tenchi choose already" tidbit but who
cares about what he wants? ^_-

BTW, a happy new year, minna-san!

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs