<ot> Misery (was: Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING...)

to tenchi@usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject <ot> Misery (was: Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING...)
date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:03:16 -0700
KKutani wrote:

>Well, I caught a 12 hour flu on saturday that had me stuck in bed all
>day, and left me with a sinus infection that has kept me from sleeping
>more than 4 hours a night since.  Uhm.  And it's finals.  Uhm.  Yeah.
>Does that make you feel better, rep?  ^_^
>
>-K.T.K, who says if he has to wake up to a lung full of phlegm one more
>time......

Now to add to my list:  USPS has MIS-DELIVERED my super-deluxe awesome
Nausicaa set to somewhere, someone, they don't know who.  I swear to
god, if it's not sorted out by tomorrow....

-K.T.K

--
"A pig's gotta fly."
-Porco Rosso