Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.
date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:56:16 -0800
At 10:40 AM 12/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Haha, lost interest, but asking questions :-p I do agree that mobs should
>drop the items they appear to be using, but anything to keep people from
>farming is ok in my book. Spells are handled by whether you can cast it by
>having required skills and then they have timers on most spells. They took
>away mana for the same reason they removed stamina and increased HP
>regeneration. They wanted to cut down tremendously on downtime. Some of the
>better sites are http://www.tazoon.com, http://horizonsvault.ign.com/,
>http://rpgplanet.com/horizons/, http://hz.warcry.com/,
>http://horizons.crgaming.com/, http://hz.stratics.com/, and
>http://www.aradoth.com/. You have to look in all to find different good
>information. A lot is still very unknown about the game so info is coming in
>a little at a time.

god damnit, looked at a few of those sites and my intrest is piqued again.
i hate you. please tell me it sucks or is just average when you got a good
play session under your belt tonight. the class layout seems really good to
me. why they gotta punk it by having no mob drops, bah.

i read that the more classes you take the slower you lvl. so its best to
stick to just 2 classes. like  say being a paladin/warrior or something. do
the craft classes count twords this limit as well? i.e if you were a
paladin/warrior and a tinkerer would you lvl slower than if you were just a
paladin/warrior

^_^x kD

Search field Search string

archive list