Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.
date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:40:23 -0500
Haha, lost interest, but asking questions :-p I do agree that mobs should
drop the items they appear to be using, but anything to keep people from
farming is ok in my book. Spells are handled by whether you can cast it by
having required skills and then they have timers on most spells. They took
away mana for the same reason they removed stamina and increased HP
regeneration. They wanted to cut down tremendously on downtime. Some of the
better sites are http://www.tazoon.com, http://horizonsvault.ign.com/,
http://rpgplanet.com/horizons/, http://hz.warcry.com/,
http://horizons.crgaming.com/, http://hz.stratics.com/, and
http://www.aradoth.com/. You have to look in all to find different good
information. A lot is still very unknown about the game so info is coming in
a little at a time.

Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung