Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.
date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 23:51:05 -0800
At 02:06 AM 12/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> From my understanding there is no loot drops. Mobs will only drop coins,
>rare crafting materials, craft formulas, and some type of quest jewels if
>they drop anything. This from my understanding is to make PC's rely on PC
>crafters more and establish an economy. While it sucks they won't be able to
>drop legendary swords/armors it is a good way to destroy professional
>farmers like EQ is overrun with. Crafting is amazing in this game. If you
>find a skilled enough weaponsmith from my understanding you could have him
>forge a mighty sword, imbue it with a stat buff or buffs, and then add
>elemental damage. Pretty damn cool so you can create very original and
>singular items. I even heard in beta of a rogue who had a spear made that
>had a root spell somehow enchanted into it. So he could root the monster on
>a proc hit, then step to the side and score backstab hits. Pretty damn
>vicious. Horizons seems to be a big step away from EQ in overall gamestyle,
>but it remains to be seen if that is a good thing. No PvP, No Loot, No
>Dungeons, No Mana, Very Low Downtime ....  Seems a very different beast
>indeed. Although, dungeons and PvP are supposed to be added at a later time.
>I'm just ticked there is no Bard class. Grrr.....

bah, gay. just lost any interest i had in the game. Sick of killing stuff
and not being able to take that big old sword it has. While that crafting
system sounds interesting they should still have baser weapons on mobs. weak

... no manna? wtf. how do you cast spells. looked at their site and its got
very little info

^_^x KD

Search field Search string

archive list