Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.
date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 21:53:49 -0800
At 12:46 AM 12/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>:-p I got an e-mail a little while ago that my order was shipped out and
>delivery is expected by 3pm tomorrow. I just got my new computer together
>sans new video card (Suppose to get ATI Radeon 9600xt fo xmas) and I am
>ready to give this game a shot. Hopefully, I can get rested up tonight for a
>good marathon session tomorrow. :-) Hah, yeah that is a classic PA comic.
>Kinda liked the software etc. "Ducks don't have thumbs" one a bit better.
>:-D

lol ya love that one. shoot me off an email or to the list asap on how it
is, im still hurtin for an MMOG, actually about to just fucking give up on
the whole genre. if its kewl lemme know your server/name too

^_^x KD

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited