Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.
date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 19:57:11 -0800
At 08:36 AM 12/9/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>replicant wrote:
>
> >.and how was your day?
> >

>Well, I caught a 12 hour flu on saturday that had me stuck in bed all
>day, and left me with a sinus infection that has kept me from sleeping
>more than 4 hours a night since.  Uhm.  And it's finals.  Uhm.  Yeah.
>Does that make you feel better, rep?  ^_^
>
>-K.T.K, who says if he has to wake up to a lung full of phlegm one more
>time......

i think thats what hit me sunday. throat hurt like hell felt like crap,
coughing, ect. stayed in bed all day and felt good enough for work/school
the next day. most of my firends have gotten something similar but hit them
a bit longer. heard flus been pretty bad this year

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs