Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.

to tenchi@usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject Re: <OT-AL> I F*$#KING Hate ebgames.com at the moment.
date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 19:54:35 -0800
At 10:22 AM 12/9/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C3BE3E.52134430
>         charset="us-ascii"
>
><rant>
>Alrighty, I pre-ordered Horizons: Empire of Istaria from ebgames.com and
>paid for overnight shipping so I could get it today on it's official
>release today. I wake up this morning to check my e-mail and see if I
>got my shipping information sent to me and there is no message. I check
*snip*

LOL! ouch, so thats why PA always rips on EB a lot of people seem to
dislike that company ive had decent experenced with them personally though

http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-02-05&res=l

lemme know how the game is when you finally get it next week or so ;P

^_^x kD

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited