Re: "Gokuraku" Question

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: "Gokuraku" Question
date Mon, 8 Dec 2003 06:18:01 -0800 (PST)
--- RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com> wrote:
> I believe Gokuraku refers to the CDRoms:
> http://members.fortunecity.com/radhaz/goods/cd.html
> Make sure you supress pop ups before going there.

Yes, the Paradise or "Gokuraku" for Tenchi are two CD-ROMs that have
background information, (still) images, games, and a few other things
on them.  The Sound File is a collection of videos that were first
released on Laserdisc and VHS, and much later, on DVD (with the
Bangaihen {Mihoshi Special}, and episodes 13+13.5 of the OVA...  This
was the "!" DVD.
The videos included a couple that took clips from the first OVA series
and put them to the show's music, a couple of original videos
(including "Call Me Princess), and a clean version of the first season
OVA ending video.

If you were around for my "Omake" distribution, The Sound File material
was on the disc.

And if anyone wants to sell or trade, I am still looking to get my
hands on the Gokuraku 2 CD-ROM...

> Brichan147@aol.com wrote:

> > I want to know: Is "Gokuraku" the same thing as the "Tenchi Muyo!
> > Sound File"? I heard that Gokuraku was a collection of clips
[...]

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited