Re: Gawd Darn MFSoaB!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Gawd Darn MFSoaB!
date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:52:22 -0800 (PST)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > From: "Gregory Himes" <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
> > Damn, need to hijack a small corporate jet!
>
> A small corporate jet could not fly you from US to Japan !
> (^_^)

Not in one hop...  I was expecting PA to LA to HI to TO or something...
 Hmmm...  that would require a bit more than a simple HJ, that would
require a KN... and I know just the right AH...  when does BG visit NY
or PA in one of his MS corporate jets?  <couldn't help myself>  ^_^

> > > ps. I just watch a new AIC anime called BPS.  The main female
> > > character is a primary school student and her name is "Amano
> > > Misao".  (^_^)
> >
> > Gotta watch for that, then...
>
> Beware of the pseudo-H scene happneing between her and
> the main male character, Battle Programmer Shirase (BPS).
> Their real relationship is : Shirase is Misao's mother's
> uncle.
>
> Oh, and this Misao looks just the same as Pretty Sami's
> Misao, but with different seiyuu.

So, even though they can't do Pretty Samy, they gonna recycle her
character design?

Got 2 eps already, now I gotta watch 'em

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited