Re: Gawd Darn MFSoaB!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Gawd Darn MFSoaB!
date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:57:43 -0800 (PST)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:

> From the web site:
> They only show those 40-50 hanken cels.  In the same event, they also
> sell 5000+ "rare title's normal cels".

Good news...  those excellent hanken are still gonna be in corporate
hands (possibly sold later)
Bad news...  The chances that all the remaining real good cels from TV
Tenchi, Shin Tenchi, Pretty Samy, and the couple of games, will
probably disappear during this show.  (since they vanish within 20
minutes of appearing on the Animaxis site...).

Damn, need to hijack a small corporate jet!

> ps. I just watch a new AIC anime called BPS.  The main female
> character is a primary school student and her name is "Amano
> Misao".  (^_^)

Gotta watch for that, then...

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited