Re: Gawd Darn MFSoaB!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Gawd Darn MFSoaB!
date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:18:56 -0800 (PST)
If anybody can elaborate on the details below, please do... thanks.

--- KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com> wrote:
> Gregory Himes wrote:

> >Wetwork, dirtywork, maybe even yaoi?  What do I have to do to get
> just
> >one of these!?!  ^_^

> >And here they are:

> >http://www.animaxis.com/ja/event_cel2.asp
> >http://www.animaxis.com/ja/event_cel3.asp
> >http://www.animaxis.com/ja/event_cel4.asp

> Gah!  I didn't even think some of those existed any more!
> My kingdom for the Aeka and Ryouko swimsuit cels and the Sakuya
> laying cel.

For me, Ryoko in SS standing, Miyu+Larva, Tenchi+Ryoko marriage, or the
Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki sleeping in the tree.

> If it's en exhibition, does that mean they aren't selling 'em, just
> showing 'em?

I couldn't tell you for certain, as I'm not good enough with the
language to know by the time it would still matter.  But, shoving it
through Alta-Vista, Other than losing detail, reveals...

==============================

>> Exhibition sale
>> Schedule cell picture

* Animaxis cell picture spreading/displaying *
Tearing the silence of 2 years, the masterpiece of the bosom oak, cell
work of that  ball revives!
This Side Up! L hazard, magical girl pretty samy, ogAX[eX
large game, vampire beauty evening etc.   and even in additionthe
ancestral praising/supporting river, Xy[XItF oh usually also
the cellpicture of moth Luther etc. and the rare work simultaneous
sale!
The cell picture which is not found with past cell picture
spreading/displaying is certainly found

Day and time: November 15 (Saturday) 15:00-19:00/16 (days) 10:00-18:00
Place: Hirose Tokyo & Akihabara (qZ) radio electrical machinery and
appliances head office building 5F hole
(\t}bv 1 mansion side and 2-3F game center)
Address:Kanda outside the Tokyo Chiyoda Ku 1-10-5
Neighboring station: JR Akihabara station (walking 1 minute)
Admission fee: No charge
Sponsorship: Corporation Animaxis
Cell picture production: AIC
Ahead inquiring:Support@animaxis.com
The copyright cell picture 40-50 above the point, usually above the
cell picture 5,000 point (18prohibited works it includes together)
Because it is not the duplication cell picture, it becomes limited to
all actual thing points.
You cannot reserve in advance desired cell picture. It becomes the day
first-come order.
==============================

Animaxis (Animakisisu) is the online store running the event.

I would say that most of that severely points to SALES! (but I could be
wrong).  And the comment about 18prohibited, seems to indicate that
they are also selling off material from their hentai productions (and,
yes, AIC has done quite a lot of mild hentai).

Still, I think I definitely found the location where my Morals and
Ethics break down...  As long as no one gets hurt, a good splashy Lupin
III-like theft definitely seems warranted...

Though (and I just shuttled off e-mail to the effect), if any of the 6
following ever show up for sale, I think lives would be easily lost...
1. 4 Phases of Ryo-Ohki
2. Shin-Ryoko with sakura (from the LD box)
3. Washu & Taro
4. Tenchi & Zero
5. The Choushin I (the one that appears on tapestries)
6. The Choushin II (the one from the laserdisc box)

There might be one or two more, though.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited