RE: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject RE: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:51:07 -0800 (PST)
--- Victor Margraf <Otaku4Urd@attbi.com> wrote:
> In my original post, I made a mistake. I meant to
> say I was interested
> in seeing ep.14. When ep.15 is finally released,
> I'll be able to see
> that one as well with any luck.
>
> Considering that up until a few weeks ago, I was
> operating with only 4
> gig HD, stepping up to 40 is a huge improvement for
> me. Since I was
> using such a teeny HD all these years, I've only
> rarely downloaded music
> and never any video. I suppose that if/when I start
> looking for more
> music/videos, this drive will be filled as well
> before I know it.
----------

You should get an 80GB drive then.  Most can be used
on older system where the BIOS doesn't support that
size a hard drive because of translation software on
the hard drive itself.  EZBIOS is one such program
commonly used by manufacturers.  Right now the price
of 80GB drives is down to where 40GB drives had been a
year ago because of all the larger 100+GB drives that
are coming out now.

That way you can download fansubs of an entire series
without much trouble.  I have two hard drives.  My
second drive is for storing downloads and my MP3s.  I
have a ton of Anime tune MP3s, and I listen to
Anime/J-Pop radio stations on the Internet with
Winamp.

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney