RE: tenchi ML matome okuri

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Victor Margraf" <Otaku4Urd@attbi.com>
subject RE: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:16:34 -0600
Thanks for the lead. I already have a huge stack of unviewed vids/DVDs
here so I am a bit apprehensive of getting involved in yet another
series with 100+ episodes. :)

Since it's a given that I will be buying the new Tenchi series once
they're released stateside, I have no qualms about downloading the
fansubs if I can.

I have a friend who is heavily into purchasing fansubs and every time he
comes into town, he brings many tapes for yet another "anime fest". I've
mentioned to him (in a joking manner) that it's slightly annoying that
every time he brings these tapes, he usually gets me interested in 2-3
new series that I know I'll never have the time to see. He counters that
it's only fair since I was the one who introduced him to anime in the
first place and thus prevented him from having a normal life :p

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 9:26 AM
To: tenchi@usagi.org
Subject: RE: tenchi ML matome okuri

--- Victor Margraf <Otaku4Urd@attbi.com> wrote:

> > 3) At any rate, the Fans of Tenchi torrents are down at the moment.
>
> > Other OVA 3 torrents may still be available.
>
> Thanks for the info. I guess I'll see what I can find on my own here.

There is another version out, which is probably better, since the
fansubbes are a bit more experienced...

However, if you don't consider fansubbing non-licensed material to be
piracy, and you do plan to get the DVDs (Japanese, or the eventually
forthcoming US versions), then you should probably go to
www.animesuki.com, for bittorrents of currently unlicensed fansubbed
material.  They have a NO TOLERANCE policy for listing or talking about
downloading licensed material (listings are pulled as soon as
licensed).  This gives a good way for seeing series that will probably
NEVER be licensed in the US, like Kokoro Library, possibly Jungle Wa
Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu, Kodomo No Omocha (which still doesn't have any
real anime licensing interest... though the manga is being translated),
Hikaru no Go, Dear Boys, etc.
Anime Suki also has a very good set of message boards, as well, and if
you are interested in these sort of things, I recommend you visit, but
DON'T be a newbie or "AOHeller".

Just be wary that downloading even unlicensed material is still a gray
area.
However, my conscience is clear, since I do get the DVDs when released
in the US, or often before released in US (Galaxy Police, Pretty Samy,
OVA3, and many others).

===
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited