Re: tenchi ML matome okuri

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: tenchi ML matome okuri
date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 14:03:32 -0800
Victor Margraf wrote:
> I just installed a 40 gig HD on this computer so now I have room to DL
> ep.15. Unfortunately I cannot find any of the recent emails from this ML
> regarding where I can find ep.15 or what format it was in. I think I
> recall someone mentioning bittorrent, but at this point I'm not certain
> if they were referring to this ep or something else. I'm really looking
> forward to seeing this episode so any help you can give me on this would
> be greatly appreciated.

1) The ML rules ( see
http://www.usagi.org/doi-bin/ml-admin.pl?ML_NAME=tenchi )
say that "no support of piracy is allowed." Which is why you shouldn't
expect to see a lot of messages on the ML telling you exactly where to
download episodes (though some people will probably give you hints, such
as "search for 'anime bittorrent'").

2) Episode 15 isn't out at all yet. Episode 14 is the only OVA 3 episode
that's been released.

3) At any rate, the Fans of Tenchi torrents are down at the moment.
Other OVA 3 torrents may still be available.

Alan Zabar

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited