Re: Need a rating on a series ---> new series to collect

to tenchi@usagi.org
from chester low <handsome_chester@yahoo.com.sg>
subject Re: Need a rating on a series ---> new series to collect
date Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:41:09 +0800 (CST)
--0-814529333-1067679669=:50134

Hana Yori Dango aka Boys Prettier Than Flowers or Meteor Garden.Romantic stuff.

GS Mikami for Spooky Comedy Stuff.

Macross  is like la Battle Star Galactica ship fighting for their human being
survival against aliens and robots.

Sakura Taisen aka Sakura Wars is worth watching Babes killing off Demons and
Monsters from hell trying to destroy Earth.

Fruits Basket is about an orphan girl Tohrul Honda who promise her late
mother that she'll complete her high school education even how difficult
hardships she faces daily.Tohrul stay in a forest without knowing it belongs
to the rich and powerful Souma family.Yuki Souma,the handsome
classmate,together with his cousins Shigure and Kyo found out Tohrul trespass
into their forest.They allow Tohrul to stay with them provided she can keep
their Family Secret.Their Secret Is They'll Turn Into Animals Whenever
Members Of The Opposite Sex Touches Them.Look at Tohrul's reactions when she
discovers their secret will make you laugh.Serious Romantic Comedy Which Will
Make You Cry Because It'll Touch Your Heart With Issues like being ostracised
by your own mother who can't accept you for being abnormal.

Love Chester

Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com> wrote:
If you like romance and the stylings of Rumiko Takahashi... You could
get the 2 boxes of Maison Ikkoku

or, if you like a good hentai detective (never actually gets any),
who's always getting beat up by his partner... You could get all 4
seasons of City Hunter 52/52/26/26 eps IIRC, and of course, there are
the 5 movie DVDs for City Hunter, as well.

Feel like being abused, once again, by Gainax?, the box for His and Her
Circumstances (kare kano) has finally hit the shelves.

And if you like cute and adorable AND intelligent, you could go for all
18 or so series' DVDs and 2 movie DVDs of Cardcaptor Sakura (but start
a bonfire for the Cardcrappers version). I think the newish Geneon
will be releasing CCS movie 2 (which I HIGHLY reccommend), sometime in
the near future... all they have to tell us, is what's in the special
edition.

I also highly reccommend Orphen (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen), the first
series is already out, and they are starting on the second series,
which is being titled "Revenge"

And then there is the series that is basically a sick (but good) hybrid
of Slayers and Bastard!!, which is released here as Gokudo (I think the
box is either out, or due).

--- TONY CORRADETTI wrote:

> Thanks Greg, picked up Gasaraki a few months ago.. It was pretty
> good.. A lot of
> personal interaction with the characters but little fighting.

That was like a 50/50 chance, the lack of action and the realistic
conflict and backroom power struggle portion of that series, turned a
lot of people off.

> I need a new series to collect, Just about watched all my anime and
> need\ more.

===
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

 The New Yahoo! Search
- Now with image search!
--0-814529333-1067679669=:50134