Re: Mihoshi Special REVEALS ALL!

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Yagami Makibi)
subject Re: Mihoshi Special REVEALS ALL!
date Sun, 1 Dec 1996 21:48:49 -0500 (EST)
At  2:11 PM 96.12.1 -0700, M P Christian wrote:
>        I finally borrowed a REALD LD player that can display still
>images.  I spun up my Mihoshi Special and checked out the Still Frame
>Collection.  I found answers to many questions asked on this ML.
>2. Tenchi's grandfather's name is spelled: Masato

Who in the world is Masato? Tenchi's grandfather is Katsuhito/Yosho.

>5. Mihoshi's ship does change shape. [stills #29-30]  Check it out in
>Mihoshi Special.

Really...? I did not know that.

>6. The KEY ON AYEKA'S FOREHEAD is identified as the master key [still
>#90].  I believe this is referring to HER master key, NOT Tenchi-ken.

Far as I know, all the Juraian people in the Royal family has their own
"key", and in Aeka's case it is the key on her forehead.  The master key
is refering to Tenchi's Tenchi-ken because the orders given from that
"key" or Tenchi-ken exceeds others.

>7. Tsunami DOES show a wide variety of expressions!  See still #113!
>
>8. Washu's space fort is very similar to the Soja.  [forgot which still
>        #.  Mabye around #120-130]

Actually, the it is Sojya.... deformed (^_^;;  That tape is a parody.... of
the normal Tenchi series (^_^;;.

Yagami Makibi 1st-Class GP detective
(htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
"You'r the LAST person to tell me that!" - Kiyone
http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs